2/14/10

racing against myself but I'm a couple steps behind


125 / 365 *
21/365 *

126 / 365 *
20/365 *

127 / 365 *
21/365 *

128 / 365 *
20/365 *

129 / 365 *
21/365 *

130 / 365 *
21/365 *

Today's my cousins Crystals birthday! I was planning to send her a text and call her but her random ass showed up at my house with Shawn! HAHA I look through the “peep hole” shit thingy on the door and I see fingers with smiley faces on them and OF COURSE I knew it was her because she always shows up with funky shit on her fingers! Haha it's cute though. Shes got a different face on every single finger LOL. Its her birthdaaaay! Also Happy birthday to Shadé she turned the big 23! party up girl! And take MORE than 5 shots damnit! HAHA :] suck it up for atleast tonight! Anddddddddddd the rest of you Happy Valentines Day!

6 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to your cousin!! & I told miss Shadé happy birthday already :) But loooveeee your pictures are absolutely beautiful! I am contemplating making one of them my wallpaper for my blackberry :) hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You!!! and I will attempt more shots while I still have time. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy V.D day and happy birthday to your cousin. the photos are amazing as always!

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy happy birthdays!!!

    you do me proud with these photos love, you got so much talent! Hope you have a beautiful week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. aww briana feel free to do so mama <3 :]

    haha i hope you did shade!

    LIZZY! thanks mama <3

    awwe. thank you lala !

    ReplyDelete