2/21/10

she rides that **** ;) and she handles her liquor! hahaha

FRIDAY NIGHT! Yes. We had no plans to go anywhere just basically me + my sister + steph = drunk times. In the house dancing to music and going on like were the hottest shit walking... you know? But around 1:00AM we got a sudden urge to go to a club well a bar ( which turned out to be like a club ) I was completely wasted so coming home to get ready was the hardest thing lol. I was stumbling everywhere and falling all over. Me drunk & tryna put on a pair of pants = NOT HAPPENING! I literally fell over like 3 times trying get them on! Anyway because we were wasted driving was no options so we hopped in a cab. Got there and there was a line up of people! The place was so packed that they weren't letting people in because they were over-capacitated! ANYWAYS for every 3 people our 1 was going in... bullshit right? But the bouncer was funny and cool and let us in because we were “pretty girls” :]. I'm not really a club or bar type person im more of a laid back house party or just chill type drinker but when we got in the music was amazing and we were just feeling it.. it coulda just been the liquor but whatever! We ended up having a big as debate about if dudes like squishy boobs or hard boobs which ended in madness! ROGER aka he's got a little retard in him ended up getting left behind by his friend ( some friend ) so all night he was like rolling with us lol which was awkward. We made friends with these 2 dudes one I already knew but the other one was tryna get my number way to hard hes all like “my names Wade you know like Dwayne Wade” lmfao! Not cute! A lot of other shit happened in between but I just cant remember it :]. lets just say next Friday a repeat!

131 / 365 *
21/365 *
i was being "artsy" for sugar lumpsss.

132 / 365 *
20/365 *
i didn't even notice the dead one! haha

133 / 365 *
21/365 *
memories made in the coldest winter.

134 / 365 *
20/365 *
kiara & jade, the loves of my life!

135 / 365 *
21/365 *
gotta support the canadians in the olympics.. or just love donuts :]

136 / 365 *
21/365 *
lights, camera, and a LITTLE just a LITTLE of ME :]

137 / 365 *
21/365 *
yes world, this is what liquor does to me :] i mean we all get a little crazy at times right?

7 comments:

  1. awe. don't feel bad. you'll go back to your old self, and i love photos #131 and 135!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE your pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. my alchy. I love you. <3 LOL & I hope that you start to feel better soon, because you are amazing and should feel that way

    ReplyDelete
  4. elizabeth i wish! well i know i will but i want it right now!

    thanks mama <3

    bri! haha I LOVE YOU <3 thanks babe.

    ReplyDelete
  5. awe love feel BETTER, the more you do for YOU the better you well feel, I promise! Just remember you so wonderful and your loved!!

    Love you photos! and new header!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love your pictures! what kind of camera do you use?

    ReplyDelete