2/28/10

beautiful girl with your beautiful smile

Rules:
1. Open your first photo folder
2. Scroll to the 10th photo
3. Post that photo and the story behind it
4. Tag 5 or more people


This pictures from the other night actually. Because jade is a little terrorist we had to wait for her to fall asleep to go to the park. But I did promise i would take her so around 8PM we finally got a chance to go and although we weren't there for long because it was FREEZING! She had the best time. Like how can you not smile looking at this?

Kiara! My baby aka my MINI ME! This girl has had such a big influence on me and the way I do things. She may be only 6 years old but she's a person who will do whatever it takes to put a smile on your face.. NO MATTER WHAT! Shes way beyond her years. When she was born my sister still lived at home so Kiara was always around me.. always wanting me. The bond we have is completely unbreakable. If only she could understand the effect she has on me and just how much she truly means to me. She brings everything back to me.. the games.. all the fun. I mean yeah playing hide and seek for almost 2 hours can get tiring but seeing the smile on her face makes it all worth it. If only she knew. I love you KIARA!

( i tag anyone who reads this )

5 comments:

  1. awe, glad you went through with it. it's a cool tag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for doing this baby doll I love it, I need you to come and take pictures of my boy, your so good! love u lots!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you all!
    and omg your boy is sooo cute i would love to!
    its ALL about catching the moment <3

    ReplyDelete