1/19/10

bitches are sad, 100 days, sleeping all day :)

I finally changed up my blog :] took things away and added things. I added a little blurb for my boyfriend whom I love with all my heart! I was looking at quotes and it popped up and was completely perfect. I got sick of the two sided layout lol but mos def I’ll probably put it back up one of these days. The header is me :] isn’t it pretty? But anyways it’s 5PM and I just woke up about a hour ago and I blame it all on the medication. Whenever I take them I get instantly drowsy and end up passing out fast as hell for a long whileeee! I basically slept through the entire day including school. NOT COOL! I am feeling atleast a little bit better ever since getting the medications so I guess that’s a good thing.. Im still waiting for my xray results to come in to see if I’m 100% okay. SPEAKING on that I just got a message to call and book an appointment for my results ha.

What is it with people having it out for you? well in this case me? I consider myself a very likeable person foreals foreals but then there’s bitches from like 9th grade who were jealous of me and constantly on my ass who hold grudges to this day and ATTEMPT to make my life a living hell. I’ve been getting prank calls to my house phone for the past 2 days come to find out its this girl who’s pretty much as obsessed as her boyfriend with me. I mean your 22 years old and prank calls are still whats hot to you? basically heres the run down. I used to be friends with a few girls who were always about dudes. NOT ME. I wouldn’t chill with them when they were doing the little shit with these guys so when they got caught and I wouldn’t cover for them they got an attitude. NOT MY FAULT. Anyways then high school started and I was in a relationship with my ex and one of the girls Tamara wanted him so bad. Flash forward to now. My cousins baby moms is best friends with her so when tamara realized she now has a way to get in contact with me she used it to her advantage. Supposedly my ex is her babys father? And she thinks I care that theyre “together”. It pissed her off knowing that he was STILL tryna get me back telling me he loves me when they were suppose to be together. ANYWAYS now this tamara girl is on some little kid shit calling my house and hanging up.. talking shit about me and just being a bitch. Truly I should knock my cousins girlfriend out for being so immature and giving this hoe my number but ill ait on that until it gets unbearable for me LOL. I got in a argument with my cousin today because I told him to tell his stupid girlfriend stop playing games on my phone. All in all he didn’t know what was going on so he proceeded to get angry and yell at ME until he found out exactly what was going on and called her dumb ass out for it. Why are girls so fucking immature? I mean get over it. FUCK.

On to better things LOL im 100 days and then some in on my project 365 and I swear I remember starting just yesterday. Doing this project really makes you realize how fast time is flying. Were already a month deep in 2010. Its crazy. But I mean if doing this project feels like a chore for you.. then your not doing it right lol cause I have a million pictures a day that I have trouble finding just one to pick! Well maybes that’s just me!


100 days.



101 / 365 *
21/365 *


102 / 365 *
20/365 *

103 / 365 *
21/365 *


104 / 365 *
20/365 *

6 comments:

  1. OMG!!! Your pictures are amazing!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my god. amazing. i love how were on the same track. you've done wonders! do you have a flickr?

    *although they say that us women mature faster than men, some of us just never pass that stage. don't let it get to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you're doing a great job Keysh, i can't keep up but i check in all the time on flickr, i wish i was dedicated lolll. what kind of camera do you use?

    ReplyDelete
  4. i would prank call you just to hear your voice :) LOL! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you lala :)

    lizzy i do have a flickr my username is amorkeys

    lauren thank you. i wish you did too LOLL! no seirously you need to do it! its amazing and you learn so much. Right now i use a basic fuji film :X i want a nikon tho :( but $$$ unless you wanna buy me 1 :):D haha

    bri! i love you LOL :) prank call me any day babe.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great Pictures!!! What kind of camera do you use?

    ReplyDelete