12/2/09

truth.

Nothing can be done against the truth
No matter how we remain in denial
wasting time.. replacing time
with each empty excuse
but that'll only work a little while
coping with despair, knowing you're not there
ashamed to just admit I've been a fool
so I blame it on the Sun & run away from everyone
hoping to escape this ridicule
trapped in misery
wrapped so miserably
in this deception that im wearing like a skin
dying to mantain
oh I keep trying to explain
A heart that never loved me to begin
oh I'm such a mess
i have no choice but to confess
That I've been desperately trying to belong
Lying to myself
snd everybody else
refusing to admit my right was wrong

5 comments:

  1. This is deep! i like it. I sent you an email and you didn't reply back :(

    I stole one of your pictures to make it my banner, i hope it's okay with you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank! :]
    i responded to you in a comment a few mins ago
    sry babe <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's cool my love. you can try out a few versions if you'd like! i would love to see what you'll come up with :) let me know when their ready!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love this! like liz said this is deep!

    <3

    ReplyDelete