11/29/09

christmas decorations !

Christmas is literally around the corner and my family celebrates it to the MAX! ahah so this year our theme is ( gold and silver ) and our Christmas tree is so cute! But anywho me and my mom decided that were gonna make a lot of our own decorations or take simple plain ones and turn them into something nice :] anyways these are the first few we made today and I think they came out real good. here they go:














The wooden decorations came with 4 of each ( hope, joy, and noel ) for only $1! The glue was $1 and the sparkles came four in a pack for $1 so in total I spent $3 to make 12 decorations pretty good huh :]

7 comments:

  1. This is such a sweet project! I stumbled upon your blog and I love it! I just created my own, if you get a chance I'd love for you to check it out! www.antiquatedtreasures.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats cute as hell girl . and cheap . too bad my family hasnt celebrated xmas since 2002 ... so dont gotta worry bout all that stuff or else id go your route on the decorations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i followed you danielle & thank you <3 :]

    bb! JEEEZ not celebrating christmas how do you live? LOL

    :] sylvia <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. too cute!! i love the the decorations.. i want them! lol. i need to set up my christmas tree my mom said she wasn't putting up a tree or buying one but ended up buying it anyways but i had to put it together hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. these are really cute and good! awesome job keys ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. thats amazing i think i might just have to do something like that this year LOL plus with that recession going on and what not the pricing for this isnt too shabby either LMAO! <3

    ReplyDelete