10/27/09

4:45 okay. FOUR FUCKING FORTY FIVE.

First and for most let me start by saying fuck my life AND that I have the worst luck ever. MMMK? Literally from morning I knew today was going to be a bad day. I was searching for a facial Moisturizer
For months to start using and I bought an Olay one to test out mhm okay everythings okay until this morning I wake up and literally have a bunch of welts on my face. It looked like I was bit by spiders so of course my first reaction was to wash my face and panic? Then I got sooo angry because WTF. Only this type of shit could happen to me. It start off with maybe 3 welts by the time I got back home I had about 7 all on the left side of my face. I made an appointment for 4:45PM KEYFUCKINGWORD 4:45PM and I get there right for 4:45.. okay I’m in the waiting room and 5:00 comes then 5:30 comes and I ask the bitch ass secretary if she know show much longer and this bitch says “ when your name is called.” I just looked at her in complete disgust and walked away. OKAY THEN 6:00 comes… 6:30 comes.. Let me remind you my appointment was for 4:45PM so I go back to her and she does that like “uhh” sound.. And I’m like LISTEN my appointment was for 2 hours ago and I expected to be seen TWO hours ago and she’s like well Keyshia when your name is called you will be seen... with her fucked up old bitch attitude.. I coulda spit in her face seriously.. And I told her they need to fix this shit cause its ridicuolous don’t book fucking appointments that you have a 2 hour wait for... of course she had her bitchy face on and shit but I don’t give a fuck don’t work in a office if you cant answer simple questions old hoe bag. & oh yeah I got in to be seen and was out in probably what 5MINUTES? YUP. Fucked up. THEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNN I forgot my wallet and I didn’t think anything of it cause I wasn’t tryna spend no money so OF COURSE when I went to put my prescription in one of the medications I need wasn’t covered… great huh? So now I’m minus one thing that I NEED to get better and there was no chance in me going home and getting back considering they closed in 10MINS. Can you tell I’m mad? I swear its only 7PM I know more shits gonna happen.. Just wait.

5 comments:

  1. damn! i would of been mad as fuck. that's why i dislike doctors. i hope you get better ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok. first of all did you notice how bad your ATTITUDE was when your day started and continued throughout? Law of Attraction. And we all have bad days but you're in control of your life. You can't just let bad days get the best of you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Damn! that sucks.. get better soon mama!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh i hope the rest of the evening went well just woosa breathe it'll be okay!

    ReplyDelete
  5. elizabeth trust me it was bad! esp the doctors.. i really need to switch.

    chymere of course my attitude was gonna be bad from the jump considering what i was dealing with. it wasnt like i was like that all day the times i did calm down and relax only backfired on me.

    doesnt it suck? but thats life mannn!

    the rest of the even went good :) thank god haha.

    ty all <3

    ReplyDelete