9/28/09

I got 99 problems and they all bitches.

Recaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap.


0919ISH.
We celebrated stephs bday and which was fun as hell! We were suppose to go out but plans got fucked up so we ended dup chilling at the park and getting wasted until we seen Corey & PK who we followed to the bar and lets just say already wasted + going to a bar = a night of MEMORIES. Back to back Smirnoff’s and shots and dancing to Serani! Then I lost steph ( for about 2 hours ) ended up finding her coming back to my house and cooking a FEAST of macaroni & cheese and mashed potatoes thennnnnnnnnnnn passed out in my bed :] classiccc.

0920-23ISH
Random missions. My sister got her car so were going places for absolutely no reason. Random grocery shopping mission’s burger king / mc Donald’s / taco bell trips. And of course some Wal-Mart. THEN she got a parking ticket (for something that wasn’t her fault) so her being HER started spazzing out and shit. We headed to the ticket place to set a court date to fight it and these asses told us we’ll contact you in 6months! W literally just looked at each other and busted out laughing.

0924&25 .. I have no recollection of these days.

0926!
Baby girls 6th birthday! She was all excited called me early in the morning “did you forget it was my birthday” … lol we had a little get together / party (pictures coming soon!) I made her so sad cause I was tellin her all she got was clothes and shoes man she was depressed for like 2 hours :] hehe it was funny. But she got EVERYTHING she wanted.. Literally everything. Okay so I’m drinking duh it’s a party. And my older brother comes in saying my mom was walking home and she fell.. So I got outside in a t-shirt in the cold ass rain! I … ( of course… ) ended up going to the hospital with her come to find out she fracture the bridge of her nose and now I’m tryna take care of her and watch her cause she’s been getting really headaches.. I swear it doesn’t stop with her. When she’s hurting it drives me insane especially considering no matter what I do I can’t make it better. She’s doing okay now she just has a really bad headache.

SPEAKING of that my fuck boy brother aka Mr. I don’t have no respect and only give a fuck about myself comes in the house today yelling and banging shit talking about he can’t find his health card and blha blah so immediately I get up and tell him to shut the whole in his face cause mom has a bad head ache. And of course he didn’t stop he continued to be cussing and being just plain disrespectful.. I mean it’s your reason she’s under so much stress and you continue to add to it? Like he should be fucking on his hands and knees helping out but nope….. He’s not even around. I’m tired of him.. I just know people like him will get what they deserve so fuck him.

2 comments:

  1. sounds like fun! and sorry to hear about your brother. it sucks really but hey... as long as your there for your mother is what matters.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha it was nothing but fun.
    and you're right! but at the same time.. asjknalj! grr.

    ReplyDelete